Hearty vegetable stew with a hint of Middle Eastern spices, served with fluffy seasoned rice and mixed vegetables.
We highly recommend taking the time to heat your ready to serve dinner using an oven.
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Do not remove clear heat-seal film
3. Place meal on center rack of your oven on a baking sheet. Allow to heat for 30 minutes. Lift film on one side, stir contents and allow to heat for an additional 5-10 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and allow meal to rest for 2 minutes.
Remove film and enjoy with your favorite beverage.
Heating times may differ as oven temperatures vary.
1. Pierce a few holes in the heat-seal film.
2. Microwave on high (100% power) for 5 minutes; stir well. Microwave on high (100% power) for 3-4 minutes (checking and stirring every minute).
3. Remove film and enjoy with your favorite beverage.